The real Italian Espresso
A light brown – cream, almost brown with tawny reflexes: a very fine weaving, without wide meshes or bubbles: an intense smell introduces tastes of flowers, fruit, toasted bread and chocolate. Sensation staying in the mouth for ten or so seconds, sometimes for minutes. The taste is round, firm and velvety: the acid and the bitter are balanced without supremacy of one on the other. The astringent perception is absent, anyway very short.
This is the real Italian espresso, this is the Mokarico coffee.
– The basics of the coffe: from the plant to the cup
– The right preparation of the espresso
– The preparations having as basis the espresso
– The service and the relationship with the customer in the bar
– The managment of the human resources in the bar
With INEI inei-espresso-italiano-logo-ufficiale-small
– Course for coffee taster
– EIS course (Italian Espresso Specialist)
Con la partecipazione di SCAE scae-corsi-mokarico-caffè
– Introduzione del Caffè
– Abilità del Barista per livello principiante, intermedio e professionista
Certified Coffee shops
Find out where You can taste the real espresso, in Italy and abroad. An Espresso which aroma shows an intense bouquet, with notes of flowers, fruit, toasted bread and chocolate; all these sensations are felt even in the aftertaste that lasts for several of seconds, sometimes for minutes.
The taste is round, firm and velvety, acididity and bitterness are perfectly balanced without prevalence of one over the other, and the astringency is absent.
Coffee Shops certified by INEI – Istituto Nazionale Espresso Italiano